Belihuloya Day Tour
Nature and adventure in a charming Sri Lankan hillside village…
This nature’s marvel has been created with an overload cycling trails, nature exploration, bird watching, camping and plenty of such opportunities. The stunning scenery and rich biodiversity of Belihuloya offer visitors a traditional perspective of Sri Lankan life as well as other exciting adventures.
Belihuloya campsite location
A peaceful area amidst mountainous surroundings, a river by the side and jungle nature trails just a few hundred meters away.
Things you should know about Belihuloya Day Tour
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and bring an extra set of clothes since many water activities are involved.
- Passengers with back, neck, joints or muscular problems are advised to re-consider participation in activities.
- Pregnant women and passengers with limited mobility should avoid the activities.
- Not advisable for children under 10 years. Every child must be accompanied by an adult.
Not to miss in this tour
- Waterfall bathing experience
- Authentic Sri Lankan lunch
Things you will do
- Refreshments and team building activities
- Authentic Sri Lankan lunch buffet
- Kayaking, rafting, zip-lining & wall climbing
- Target shooting, keypunch, human knot & human trolley
Q. Is this day tour for me?
If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, an exciting and adventurous day as part of your Sri Lanka holiday, this tour is indeed just what you should be signing up for!
Q. Can it be tailor-made?
Yes, this Belihuloya day tour itinerary can be customized according to your requirements.
Q. When to go?
With Sri Lanka’s year-round holiday-friendly weather, a Belihuloya day tour can be scheduled at any time of the year. But, do keep in mind that this day tour is subject to cancellation if the weather on the scheduled day is not appropriate for adventurous excursions in the village.
Q. What will transfers cover?
Pickup from Hotel – Tour Attractions – Drop at your Hotel.