04 Days- Kandy- Nuwara-Eliya- Colombo Tour
Blue Lanka Tours’ o4 day tour itinerary is ideal for a short holiday in Sri Lanka from India, even can be booked last minute and comes with an array of benefits that comes as great value additions in this o4 day Sri Lanka Tour itinerary.
The first two days will be spent in Kandy, capturing the UNESCO Highlight – The Temple of the Tooth – and a visit to Hanuman Kovil, before heading to the misty slopes of Nuwara Eliya, where you will experience Tea Plantation and Tea Factory visits. Nuwara Eliya City Tour will wow you with a drive-through of Little England and a visit to Seetha Amman Temple. On your final day, you will be taken to Colombo for a spectacular city tour that includes architecture, temples, and other sights. In addition, you will experience an exhilarating shopping spree in Colombo’s biggest city malls.
Below are some of the perks you as an Indian traveller will be enjoying on this 04 Day Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, and Colombo tour with Blue Lanka Tours.
BIA to Kandy
- Airport Pickup and Assistance at the Airport
- Transfer to Kandy
- If Time Permits En Route Stop at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Check-Into The Hotel and Rest
- Overnight stay in Kandy.
Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
- Morning Blessings at Kandy Tooth Relic Temple.
- Take a Scenic Ride Around Kandy Lake.
- Transfer to Nuwara Eliya.
- En Route Pay a Visit to Sri Bhaktha Hanuman Kovil.
- Witness Beautiful Ramboda Waterfall.
- Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya to Colombo
- Morning Visit a Tea Plantation and a Tea Factory.
- Drive Through Little England.
- Pay a Visit to Seetha Amman Temple.
- Transfer to Colombo.
- En Route Witness St. Clair and Devon Waterfalls
- Overnight stay in Colombo.
Colombo to BIA
- Morning Explore the Commercial City of Colombo.
- Enjoy Some Shopping While Exploring Main Shopping Malls in the City.
- Evening Transfer to Airport for Flight Back Home!
- Head and Shoulder Massage at a Spice Garden en Route to Kandy.
- Visit a view point in Kandy.
- Guided Special Visits to Gem, Batik and Handicrafts Workshops.
- High Tea Experience in Nuwara Eliya.
- Pooja Ceremony at Seetha Amman Temple (09:00 AM).
- Discount Voucher for Shopping in Colombo from Blue Lanka Tours.
Places you will stay
- Be prepared with clothes that will cover your shoulders and knees when you visit temples and other religious sites.
- Nuwara Eliya can be a little chilly, therefore, bring your hoodies/cardigans/sweaters.
- Sunscreen and a Hat are a must.
- Remember to always cover the main highlights of the tour during this short visit.
Q. Is Vegetarian Food available?
Yes, once you inform us prior, we will inform all hotels about your meal preferences
Q. What type of Transport is provided for this Tour?
A comfortable Air-conditioned, private vehicle will be given for the tour
Q. Can the hotel in the itinerary be changed?
Yes, Hotels can be changed according to your presence as the itinerary is 100% customizable.
Q. Are these group tours?
No. All tours arranged by Blue Lanka Tours are private tours.