04 Days Kandy – Nuwara Eliya – Colombo Tour
The 04 Day Tour in Sri Lanka capturing highlights of Kandy, Nuwaraeliya Hill Country and City vistas in Colombo is created for Indian travellers seeking a quick getaway to Sri Lanka and hoping to make the most of it.
Blue Lanka Tours’ o4 day tour itinerary is ideal for a short holiday in Sri Lanka from India, even can be booked last minute and comes with an array of benefits that comes as great value additions in this o4 day Sri Lanka Tour itinerary.
The first two days will be spent in Kandy, capturing the UNESCO Highlight – The Temple of the Tooth – and a visit to Hanuman Kovil, before heading to the misty slopes of Nuwara Eliya, where you will experience Tea Plantation and Tea Factory visits. Nuwara Eliya City Tour will wow you with a drive-through of Little England and a visit to Seetha Amman Temple. On your final day, you will be taken to Colombo for a spectacular city tour that includes architecture, temples, and other sights. In addition, you will experience an exhilarating shopping spree in Colombo’s biggest city malls.
Below are some of the perks you as an Indian traveller will be enjoying on this 04 Day Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, and Colombo tour with Blue Lanka Tours.
VALUE ADDITIONS FOR THE TOUR
• Head and Shoulder Massage at a Spice Garden en Route to Kandy
• Visit a Viewpoint in Kandy
• Guided Special Visits to Gem, Batik and Handicrafts Workshops
• High Tea Experience in Nuwara Eliya
• Pooja Ceremony at Seetha Amman Temple (09:00 AM)
• Discount Voucher for Shopping in Colombo from Blue Lanka Tours
Contact us for details
When to go
All Year Round
Airport – Hotel – Tour attractions – Airport
Picture your self
At the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy
Taking a stroll in Kandy Lake round
Enjoying a Tea Estate stroll in Nuwara Eliya
Shopping in Colombo
• Airport Pickup and Assistance at the Airport
• Transfer to Kandy
• If Time Permits En Route Stop at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
• Check-Into The Hotel and Rest
• Overnight stay in Kandy
• Morning Blessings at Kandy Tooth Relic Temple
• Take a Scenic Ride Around Kandy Lake
• Transfer to Nuwara Eliya
• En Route Pay a Visit to Sri Bhaktha Hanuman Kovil
• Witness Beautiful Ramboda Waterfall
• Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya
• Morning Visit a Tea Plantation and a Tea Factory
• Drive Through Little England
• Pay a Visit to Seetha Amman Temple
• Transfer to Colombo
• En Route Witness St. Clair and Devon Waterfalls
• Overnight stay in Colombo
• Morning Explore the Commercial City of Colombo
• Enjoy Some Shopping While Exploring Main Shopping Malls in the City
• Evening Transfer to Airport for Flight Back Home!
Trail on the ground
Q. Is Vegetarian Food available?
– Yes, once you inform us prior, we will inform all hotels about your meal preferences
Q. What type of Transport is provided for this Tour?
– A comfortable Air-conditioned, private vehicle will be given for the tour
Q. Can the hotel in the itinerary be changed?
– Yes, Hotels can be changed according to your presence as the itinerary is 100% customizable.
Q. Are these group tours?
– No. All tours arranged by Blue Lanka Tours are private tours.
Real people, real views
How they experienced it
- Be prepared with clothes that will cover your shoulders and knees when you visit temples and other religious sites.
- Nuwara Eliya can be a little chilly, therefore, bring your hoodies/cardigans/sweaters.
- Sunscreen and a Hat are a must
- Remember to always cover the main highlights of the tour during this short visit to get the best
Help me make the best tour experience
We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference.
We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find your amazing getaway.