Last Minute Tour in Sri Lanka
Last Minute Tour in Sri Lanka is dedicated to last-minute travelers. Don’t worry about any last-minute decisions, our experts are ready for you at any given moment to accommodate all your last-minute requests and a well-planned tour.
Covering the cultural sites, central city, up country, and down South, the Last Minute Tour in Sri Lanka itinerary is ideal for anyone who will be planning your tour just days or hours away from landing on the paradise island of Sri Lanka.
BIA to Negombo
- Airport Pickup and Assistance at the Airport.
- Transfer to Negombo
- Check-Into The Hotel and Recover Any Jet-lag.
- Overnight stay in Negombo.
Negombo to Wilpattu to Anuradhapura
- Transfer to Wilpattu.
- Enjoy a Sri Lankan Rice and Curry Lunch at Under the Shady Trees.
- Afternoon Jeep Safari in Wilpattu National Park.
- Transfer to Anuradhapura Where You Will Spend the Night.
- Overnight stay in Anuradhapura.
Anuradhapura to Sigiriya
- Morning Exploration of Anuradhapura Ancient City.
- Transfer to Sigiriya.
- Check-Into the Hotel and Refresh.
- Evening Climb Sigiriya Rock Fortress and View Beautiful Sunsets.
- Overnight stay in Sigiriya.
Sigiriya to Kandy
- Transfer to Kandy
- En Route Pay a Visit to Cave Temples in Dambulla.
- Stop to Explore Nalanda Gedige – The Center Point of Sri Lanka.
- Evening Visit and Pay Respect to the Tooth Relic Temple.
- Overnight stay in Kandy.
Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
- Morning Visit to Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
- Take a Local Train Ride to Nanu Oya from Kandy.
- Ride Through Tea Plantations, Mountains, Villages and Waterfalls.
- Evening High Tea Experience at the Hotel Lawn
- Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya to Galle
- Morning Visit to a Tea Plantation and a Tea Factory.
- Drive Through Little England.
- Transfer to Galle.
- Make Some Stops Along the Way – Ella; Wellawaya.
- Overnight stay in Galle.
- Morning at Leisure to Relax by The Beach or Enjoy Hotel Facilities.
- Evening Take a Leisurely Walk on the Rampart of Galle Fort.
- Later Try Traditional Street Food in Fort that Only a Few Tourists Ever Get the chance to Try!
- Overnight stay in Galle
Galle to BIA
- Airport Transfer.
- If Time Permits, make a Stop at Colombo and Experience the Real Colombo before departing
- Game Drive At Wilpattu National Park.
- Anuradhapura Kingdom Exploration.
- Visit Waterfall At Ella.
- Kandy Temple Of The Tooth Theva Pooja Time.
- Ice Cream In Galle Fort At Peddlers Ice Cream.
Places you will stay
- Wear sunscreen at all times when you’re in Sigiriya.
- Wear cotton clothes to beat the heat and all clothes that can cover your shoulders and knees when you visit temples.
- Bring your binoculars to spot some of the best wildlife species in Wilpattu.
- Flip flops and tan lines – must-have for the beach.
Q. How long does it take to explore the Anuradhapura Kingdom?
Approximately 3-4 hours.
Q. What is the Theva Pooja in the Temple of the Tooth?
It’s a Pooja done daily for the Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha.
Q. Can I go in a big cart around Peradeniya Botanical Gardens?
Yes you definitely can and it cost around LKR 2000-3000
Q. Are the seafood restaurants in Galle?
In Galle Fort, you will find plenty of seafood restaurants.