Sri Lanka Luxury Tour
Blue Lanka Tours offers luxury at its best in this uniquely designed luxury tour of Sri Lanka. In this itinerary we focus on providing top notch accommodation and transport throughout the country…
Our representative will pick you up at the Bandaranaike International Airport and drive you to Maniumpathy in Colombo, where you will spend your first night of this two week Luxury Tour in Sri Lanka.
On day two, we will drive you to the Water Garden Sigiriya, and on the way, you will get the chance to see Sri Lanka through the eyes of the Sri Lankan Goliath at the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala. Before checking in to your relaxing accommodation, we will take you on a slight hike at the Sigiriya Lions Rock where you will be able to enjoy and experience a golden sunset on the summit of the Lions Rock.
The next morning, we will take you to the Ancient City of Polonnaruwa where you can explore the astonishing grounds for the beauty it holds. In the evening, we will take you on a luxurious Jeep Safari at Minneriya National Park.
From Sigiriya, we will move on to Kandy and en route, we will visit the Cave Temple in Dambulla. In Kandy, you will be taken on a city tour to catch glimpses of the cultural city. Kandy House is where you will sleep over on day four.
Day five is free on the roster for relaxation at the luxury hotel Kandy House.
6, 7, 8
You will begin day six with blessings from the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and then head on to a long stay at Ceylon Tea Trails in Hatton.
Days seven and eight of this luxury trip in Sri Lanka have been left for total relaxation and indulging in the beauty of the surrounding hill country.
On day nine, you will visit the Rawana Water Falls and begin your journey towards the city of Yala. By 13.00 hours you will check in to the camping site and engage in an evening full of camping activities. The ultra luxurious Wild Coast Tented Lodge is where you will sleep over that night.
10, 11, 12
After the morning game drive at the camping site on day ten, you will check out and drive to Weligama. You will visit the fish market in Weligama and observe the challenging tradition of Stilt Fishing in Sri Lanka. Your night stay will be at Cape Weligama.
Days eleven and twelve are devoted towards relaxation at the beach, giving yourself a lovely Lankan sun tan and spending time with your family and friends.
After exploring the Galle Dutch Fort on day thirteen, you will be driven to the capital city of Colombo. A city tour is lined up here, after which you will drive towards Negombo, your final destination for the tour. Your night stay will be at Jetwing Blue in Negombo.
Negombo is the closest city to the airport and this is where your extravagant Sri Lanka luxury tour will end with Blue Lanka Tours. We hope you find this itinerary attractive and we look forward to hearing from you regarding further details of this tour.
What entails a luxury holiday in Sri Lanka?
Is Sri Lanka a suitable destination for a luxury holiday?
Where are some of the most exclusive luxury resorts in Sri Lanka located?
- Hill country destinations:
- Nuwara Eliya
- Cultural Triangle:
- Wildlife destinations:
- Beach destinations:
What are the common facilities available at luxury resorts in Sri Lanka?
- Top Notch Rooms
- Modern amenities such as mini bar, tea/coffee maker
- Lush bedding
- Exclusive bathrooms with bathtub/Jacuzzi, rain shower, premium fittings
- Private balconies with stunning views
- Large HD Television screens
- Restaurants with the best of chefs portraying the best of cuisines.
- Swimming Pool
- Sports such as lawn tennis, table tennis, billiards, badminton, futsal
- Children’s play area
- Private dining options
- Nearby excursion arrangements can be made.
- Other in-house facilities such as housekeeping, room service, laundry, doctor on call, etc.
- Trip Length: 14 Days
- Soaking up the luxury linen and pampered surroundings of your hotel room.
- Exploring Sri Lanka’s wildlife in luxury camping style at Yala.
- Discovering Sri Lanka’s authentic culture and tradition in Kandy.
- 4×4 Safari At Minneriya To Witness Largest Gathering Of Asian Elephants In The World
- Trek Along Tea Trails And Experience The Art Of Making Ceylon Tea
- Get A Jump On A Leopard-Spotting Safari Through Yala National Park
- Take A Swim And Snorkel In The Turquoise Bay Beneath Cape Weligama
Places you will stay
- A seamless travel experience involving all logistics such like kipping lines while journeying whenever possible, restaurant and spa reservations, attraction tickets, private airport transfers as well as internal transportation plus VIP and fast-track airport assistance in locations.
- Sri Lanka is a tropical country, so always pack something waterproof. The experiences of this holiday take place in and around the southwest, and the rains hit here from May to July, yet you can expect sunniest skies in December till April.
- Take protection from the heat while your stay in Cultural triangle! Make sure you cover up your shoulders, knees as respectful people to the culture in the temples.
- Keep extra water bottles and an extra towel with you when visiting Sigiriya since the temperature is quite high. As you have to climb here, go prepared with suitable gear.
- You will need light woolens for the hills (Nuwara Eliya, Hatton, Haputale) since it has a cold climate. Drinking hot tea, coffee, may be a beer and hot food will keep you warm there.
- Proposed accommodation settings can be altered based on your request as Sri Lanka possesses most markedly high-end villas, truly exceptional and boutique luxury hotels which are far more than a place to crash, and actually enhance your dream holiday.
- Remember to ask your guide to recommend the best street food places, sizzling beach cafes, finest fish restaurants like ‘Ministry of Crab’ (need to book well in advance) or local food markets to shop and buy local food to feed local people. We always encourage our clients to become a responsible traveler with our luxury tour!
- This itinerary can be customized to ensure that plenty of restful time is included between all the exciting trips and activities such as balloon rides, wildlife safaris, Ayurvedic treatments, food fests and more. Feel free to let us know if you wish to spend time in tropical hill country with a tea estate enveloped pool, lodge shrouded by green forests or by the beach in one of several minimalistic hotels designed by Geoffrey Bawa!
Does Water Garden Sigiriya has a spa facility?
Yes, they do have.
Can I do a whale’s watching tour when in Weligama?
Absolutely yes. Season is from November to April.
What would be the transport mode?
Transfers will be providing by a modern luxury car which is air-conditioned and private.
Is Wi-Fi readily available?
Internet access is good in most major areas of Sri Lank Wi-Fi is available at most restaurants, bars, cafes, hotels, and malls, although you’ll find gaps in service in remote areas and villages.