Sri Lanka Luxury Tour
Blue Lanka Tours offers luxury at its best in this uniquely designed luxury tour of Sri Lanka. In this itinerary we focus on providing top notch accommodation and transport throughout the country, thereby making sure luxury and relaxation is your main focus in making this holiday a memorable one. Feel free to let us know if you have any other attraction preferences in mind and we can flex the itinerary accordingly.
Contact us for details
When to go
Any time of the year
Airport – Hotel – Tour attractions – Airport
Picture your self
Soaking up the luxury linen and pampered surroundings of your hotel room.
Exploring Sri Lanka’s wildlife in luxury camping style at Yala.
Discovering Sri Lanka’s authentic culture and tradition in Kandy.
4×4 Safari At Minneriya To Witness Largest Gathering Of Asian Elephants In The World
Trek Along Tea Trails And Experience The Art Of Making Ceylon Tea
Get A Jump On A Leopard-Spotting Safari Through Yala National Park
Take A Swim And Snorkel In The Turquoise Bay Beneath Cape Weligama
Our representative will pick you up at the Bandaranaike International Airport and drive you to Maniumpathy in Colombo, where you will spend your first night of this two week Luxury Tour in Sri Lanka.
On day two, we will drive you to the Water Garden Sigiriya, and on the way, you will get the chance to see Sri Lanka through the eyes of the Sri Lankan Goliath at the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala. Before checking in to your relaxing accommodation, we will take you on a slight hike at the Sigiriya Lions Rock where you will be able to enjoy and experience a golden sunset on the summit of the Lions Rock.
The next morning, we will take you to the Ancient City of Polonnaruwa where you can explore the astonishing grounds for the beauty it holds. In the evening, we will take you on a luxurious Jeep Safari at Minneriya National Park.
From Sigiriya, we will move on to Kandy and en route, we will visit the Cave Temple in Dambulla. In Kandy, you will be taken on a city tour to catch glimpses of the cultural city. Kandy House is where you will sleep over on day four.
Day five is free on the roster for relaxation at the luxury hotel Kandy House.
You will begin day six with blessings from the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and then head on to a long stay at Ceylon Tea Trails in Hatton.
Days seven and eight of this luxury trip in Sri Lanka have been left for total relaxation and indulging in the beauty of the surrounding hill country.
On day nine, you will visit the Rawana Water Falls and begin your journey towards the city of Yala. By 13.00 hours you will check in to the camping site and engage in an evening full of camping activities. The ultra luxurious Wild Coast Tented Lodge is where you will sleep over that night.
After the morning game drive at the camping site on day ten, you will check out and drive to Weligama. You will visit the fish market in Weligama and observe the challenging tradition of Stilt Fishing in Sri Lanka. Your night stay will be at Cape Weligama.
Days eleven and twelve are devoted towards relaxation at the beach, giving yourself a lovely Lankan sun tan and spending time with your family and friends.
After exploring the Galle Dutch Fort on day thirteen, you will be driven to the capital city of Colombo. A city tour is lined up here, after which you will drive towards Negombo, your final destination for the tour. Your night stay will be at Jetwing Blue in Negombo.
Negombo is the closest city to the airport and this is where your extravagant Sri Lanka luxury tour will end with Blue Lanka Tours. We hope you find this itinerary attractive and we look forward to hearing from you regarding further details of this tour.
Blue Lanka Tours specializes in planning luxury holidays in Sri Lanka for our guests. This includes transport from airport pickup to airport drop in a very comfortable, luxury vehicle so as to ease the ‘travel’ from one place to another in Si Lanka. In addition to that, we also offer accommodation at the best luxury hotels where you can pamper yourself to the most and indulge in all the luxury amenities.
With Sri Lanka seeing only growth in terms of tourists entering the country on an annual basis, the tourism industry is rapidly expanding. More and more exclusive luxury holiday resorts are available now, including high end international hotel chains such as Shangri La, Riu and Movenpick. Therefore you are surely bound to enjoy a splendid luxury holiday in Sri Lanka, be it with your loved one, family or friends.
Luxury resorts are located throughout the beautiful island of Sri Lanka.
- Hill country destinations:
- Nuwara Eliya
- Cultural Triangle:
- Wildlife destinations:
- Beach destinations:
- Top Notch Rooms
- Modern amenities such as mini bar, tea/coffee maker
- Lush bedding
- Exclusive bathrooms with bathtub/Jacuzzi, rain shower, premium fittings
- Private balconies with stunning views
- Large HD Television screens
- Restaurants with the best of chefs portraying the best of cuisines.
- Swimming Pool
- Sports such as lawn tennis, table tennis, billiards, badminton, futsal
- Children’s play area
- Private dining options
- Nearby excursion arrangements can be made.
- Other in-house facilities such as housekeeping, room service, laundry, doctor on call, etc.
Trail on the ground
Q. Does Water Garden Sigiriya has a spa facility?
A. Yes, they do have.
Q. Can I do a whale’s watching tour when in Weligama?
A. Absolutely yes. Season is from November to April.
Q. What would be the transport mode?
A. Transfers will be providing by a modern luxury car which is air-conditioned and private.
Q. Is Wi-Fi readily available?
A. Internet access is good in most major areas of Sri Lanka. Wi-Fi is available at most restaurants, bars, cafes, hotels, and malls, although you’ll find gaps in service in remote areas and villages.
Real people, real views
How they experienced it
Jopicks wrote a review Nov 2019
Incredible Whistle Stop Tour of Sri Lanka
Ayubowan! We’ve just come to the end of an incredible 9 day tour around Sri Lanka with Blue Lanka. From my initial email they have been very responsive and adaptive and came up with a jam packed itinerary after I gave them a very vague brief of “I want to see as much of the country as I can in the little time that I have!”
Our tour has taken in hikes, climbs, breath taking views, safaris, historical landmarks, markets, town visits, Sri Lankan culture, tea plantations, scenic train rides, temples, dancing, hatching turtles, beautiful beaches, the most incredible luxury hotels and a lot of delicious rice and curry! I really couldn’t have asked for any more.
I have to take time to mention our BRILLIANT driver/guide Shan – he has so much knowledge about the country, he has taught us about history, religion, traditional ways of life, pointed out many species of birds and wildlife and always taken us to the best spots for lunch 🙂 Shan is so fun and polite and made sure he took our pictures everywhere we went so we could take home the best memories. Even after days with very early starts and long drives he has remained upbeat and truly made our experience one to remember!
The organisation and execution of this tour has been second to none, from the moment we were welcomed to the airport to where I am sitting now. Every hotel has known when we would arrive, every tour guide has been waiting on our arrival, Shan has been there waiting for us at every turn and I can’t thank him enough. So thankyou Blue Lanka for organising such an incredible tour, and THANK YOU Shan for turning this into a reality for us.
- A seamless travel experience involving all logistics such like kipping lines while journeying whenever possible, restaurant and spa reservations, attraction tickets, private airport transfers as well as internal transportation plus VIP and fast-track airport assistance in locations.
- Sri Lanka is a tropical country, so always pack something waterproof. The experiences of this holiday take place in and around the southwest, and the rains hit here from May to July, yet you can expect sunniest skies in December till April.
- Take protection from the heat while your stay in Cultural triangle! Make sure you cover up your shoulders, knees as respectful people to the culture in the temples.
- Keep extra water bottles and an extra towel with you when visiting Sigiriya since the temperature is quite high. As you have to climb here, go prepared with suitable gear.
- You will need light woolens for the hills (Nuwara Eliya, Hatton, Haputale) since it has a cold climate. Drinking hot tea, coffee, may be a beer and hot food will keep you warm there.
- Proposed accommodation settings can be altered based on your request as Sri Lanka possesses most markedly high-end villas, truly exceptional and boutique luxury hotels which are far more than a place to crash, and actually enhance your dream holiday.
- Remember to ask your guide to recommend the best street food places, sizzling beach cafes, finest fish restaurants like ‘Ministry of Crab’ (need to book well in advance) or local food markets to shop and buy local food to feed local people. We always encourage our clients to become a responsible traveler with our luxury tour!
- This itinerary can be customized to ensure that plenty of restful time is included between all the exciting trips and activities such as balloon rides, wildlife safaris, Ayurvedic treatments, food fests and more. Feel free to let us know if you wish to spend time in tropical hill country with a tea estate enveloped pool, lodge shrouded by green forests or by the beach in one of several minimalistic hotels designed by Geoffrey Bawa!
Help me make the best tour experience
We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference.
We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find your amazing getaway.