Slow-Paced Luxury Tour in Sri Lanka
Make sure you’re up to speed with the trend for slow travel – with this Slow Paced Luxury Tour in Sri Lanka with Blue Lanka Tours.
Sri Lanka is the ideal place for a luxury family, couple, solo, or any type of vacation, with plenty to keep the travelers occupied on this small island.
Rushing around like a hare is a thing of the past; today it’s all about slowing down. According to trend experts, travelers choose slow and introspective vacations that create real relationships with locations and local people rather than rushing through a tick-list of sites. Quality is more important than quantity.
The immersive, experience tours that follow are only the tip of the iceberg – this is a trend that shows no signs of abating. ( source: Travel Weekly UK )
The Slow Paced Luxury Tour in Sri Lanka by Blue Lanka is all about giving you the ultimate luxury honeymoons/ family vacays/ solo staying in all the best luxurious hotels – but taking it super slow and indulging in all your stays, enjoying the best surroundings and experiencing the best of Sri Lanka.
Here is our suggestion for the ideal Slow-paced luxury tailor-made vacation in Sri Lanka for you to go through and enquire us about. Everything is customizable for your personal preference. Our experts are ready to tailor the perfect slow-paced holiday in Sri Lanka, our home.
Contact us for details
When to go
Best in November to April
Airport – Hotel – Tour attractions – Airport
Picture your self
The boat ride from Muthurajawela Wet Lands
Witnessing Sunrise from Lipton’s Seat
Enjoying a luxury spa experience at Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle
Taking a stroll down the beach
Sunrise From Lipton’s Seat
Haputale To Ella Train Ride
A Spa From Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle
• Morning visit to Lipton’s Seat
• A Beautiful Train Ride to Ella from Haputale
• Witness the Train moving on the Nine Arches Bridge
• Transfer Back to Hotel
• Overnight stay in Kalupahana – THE CAPOE HOUSE
• Airport Transfer
Trail on the ground
Q. Is it safe to take a dip in Bopath Ella?
– Not really. We would advise against it unless the water levels are low.
Q. Is Haputale cold?
– Haputale weather is similar to the weather in Nuwara Eliya. Chilly and in the hills. Haputale can be foggier than Nuwara Eliya.
Q. Can you take a Jeep Safari in Yala while you’re in Tangalle?
– Not really. This will take your entire day as there is a travel time from Tangalle to Yala of over 2 1/2 hours. We would advise against this.
Q. Until what time is the Negombo fish market open?
– Until late afternoon. But it’s best if you could go in the morning. Avoid public holidays, and Sundays when you plan on visiting the market.
Real people, real views
How they experienced it
- Sunscreen and Flip-flops are a must
- Pack all your bikinis and swimsuits
- Immerse in the beauty around you at every stop of the way
- Enjoy the hikes and the views – be on time for the best vistas
Help me make the best tour experience
We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference.
We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find your amazing getaway.