Sri Lanka Tour with Kids
Sri Lanka is a popular vacation destination for people of many backgrounds. But what about Sri Lanka with young kids? Is Sri Lanka suitable for families, toddlers, newborns, or children of all ages? Many families have brought their kids to Sri Lanka several times and they’ve always had a good experience as reviewed on our Tripadvisor.
This 07-Day Sri Lanka Tour with Kids is designed to provide the greatest pleasure for a not-too-short, not-too-long holiday in Sri Lanka that provides them with a variety of activities and memories to take back to their home country. Blue Lanka Tours professionals are devoted and specialize in designing tours for kids that include a range of fascinating excursions and activities. From Go Karting to, spending half a day with an Elephant at Elephant Freedom Project, hopping on a train ride, taking the scenic route to Nuwara Eliya to enjoying a stroll with Ponies, and then proceeding to take an exciting Safari in Udawalawa National Park, everything is tailored for your kids’ ideal vacation in Sri Lanka. Not to mention, Blue Lanka Tours guides are 100% committed to taking care of your kids, and they are trained Tour Guides with many accumulated experiences in handling kid-centric family tours.
Sri Lanka with Kids Tour is 100% customizable according to your needs and wants. Read
through the itinerary and connect with us to personalize your Kids in Sri Lanka tour itinerary. Happy Reading!
BIA to Colombo
- Pickup and Assistance at the Airport
- Transfer to Colombo
- Check-Into The Hotel and Relax
- Enjoy the Hotel Facilities
- Overnight Stay in Colombo
- Morning Explore Colombo City Attractions
- Spend The Afternoon Go Karting in Bandaragama
- Late Evening Visit to Watch a Kid’s Movie at PVR
- Overnight Stay in Colombo
Colombo to Kandy
- Transfer to Kandy
- En Route Visit to Elephant Freedom Project, where Kids can Get Close to These Big Giants and spend time with them
- Enjoy Walking; Bathing and Preparing Food for Elephants There
- Check-Into The Hotel and Refresh
- Evening Take Blessings from Kandy Tooth Relic Temple
- Overnight Stay in Kandy
Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
- Morning Explore Peradeniya Botanical Garden by a Buggy Cart
- Take a Local Train Ride to Nanu Oya from Peradeniya
- Evening Experience a High Tea at The Hotel Lawn
- Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya
An Enjoyable Journey Through Breath-Taking Sceneries
Nuwara Eliya to Udawalawa
- Morning Enjoy a Scenic Boat Ride Around Lake Gregory
- Go on a Pony Ride with Kids
- Transfer to Udawalawe
- Check-Into The campsite and Relax
- Overnight stay in Udawalawe
Udawalawa to Bentota
- Morning Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park
- Transfer to Bentota
- Relax By The Beach
- Late Evening Visit to a Sea Turtle Conservation Center where kids would Enjoy Turtle Releasing
- Overnight stay in Bentota
Colombo to BIA
- Airport Transfer
- Trip Length: 7 Days
- Enjoying an Elephant Bathing, Feeding, and Walking Experience With Your Kids
- Taking a Jeep Safari in Udawalawa National Park
- Enjoying Go Karting on the Track
- At Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- Go Karting in Bandaragama
- ElephantElephant Freedom Project
- Turtle releasing experience
- Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park
Places you will stay
- Keep your kids in comfortable cotton clothes and shoes – they mustn’t feel the heat much and enjoy their time
- Make sure to always carry water with you. Keep yourselves hydrated whenever possible
- Always keep us informed prior if you require baby seats – so we have time to have them ready in time for the tour
- Carry a few snacks when you’re on the train journey
Q. Does Sri Lanka have nice resorts which have facilities for kids?
Yes indeed. Many hotels have facilities curated for Kids. The South Coast is famous for Hotels & Resorts with kid-friendly activities.
Q. Does anyone know about the weather, in early July or the end of august? Is this the rainy season?
July and August are both West monsoon seasons, with early July being ‘on the edge’ of the inter-monsoon season which is worse. However, these months are best for the East Coast and it’s beautiful.
Q. Is the ETA applicable for Kids?
Yes it is. For kids, you have to apply separately.
Q. Can Indian Passport Holders get a Visa on Arrival?
Yes indeed. You can do this on arrival without any hassle.
Is it advisable to swim in the sea with Kids?
Regarding swimming in the sea, the hotel that you plan to stay in will be in a better position to advise you on the condition of the sea and most hotels have lifeguards to ensure the safety of the visitors to their hotels.
Is it worth going all the way to Pinnawala from Colombo and returning the same day?
Yes Pinnawala is 2 x 2 hours and for them hopefully worth it. Many Kids enjoy Pinnawala as you get to see lots of Elephants playing and bathing.