Sri Lanka Tour with Kids
Sri Lanka is a popular vacation destination for people of many backgrounds. But what about Sri Lanka with young kids? Is Sri Lanka suitable for families, toddlers, newborns, or children of all ages? Many families have brought their kids to Sri Lanka several times and they’ve always had a good experience as reviewed on our Tripadvisor. So let us set your mind at ease about taking your kids’ vacation to Sri Lanka. At Blue Lanka Tours, we pledge to keep things authentic and to the point.
This 07-Day Sri Lanka Tour with Kids is designed to provide the greatest pleasure for a not-too-short, not-too-long holiday in Sri Lanka that provides them with a variety of activities and memories to take back to their home country. Blue Lanka Tours professionals are devoted and specialize in designing tours for kids that include a range of fascinating excursions and activities. From Go Karting to, spending half a day with an Elephant at Elephant Freedom Project, hopping on a train ride, taking the scenic route to Nuwara Eliya to enjoying a stroll with Ponies, and then proceeding to take an exciting Safari in Udawalawa National Park, everything is tailored for your kids’ ideal vacation in Sri Lanka. Not to mention, Blue Lanka Tours guides are 100% committed to taking care of your kids, and they are trained Tour Guides with many accumulated experiences in handling kid-centric family tours.
Sri Lanka with Kids Tour is 100% customizable according to your needs and wants. Read
through the itinerary and connect with us to personalize your Kids in Sri Lanka tour itinerary. Happy Reading!
Contact us for details
When to go
All Year Round
Airport – Hotel – Tour attractions – Airport
Picture your self
Enjoying an Elephant Bathing, Feeding, and Walking Experience With Your Kids
Taking a Jeep Safari in Udawalawa National Park
Enjoying Go Karting on the Track
At Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
Go Karting in Bandaragama
Elephant Freedom Project
Turtle releasing experience
Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park
• Pickup and Assistance at the Airport
• Transfer to Colombo
• Check-Into The Hotel and Relax
• Enjoy the Hotel Facilities
• Overnight Stay in Colombo
• Morning Explore Colombo City Attractions
• Spend The Afternoon Go Karting in Bandaragama
• Late Evening Visit to Watch a Kid’s Movie at PVR
• Overnight Stay in Colombo
• Transfer to Kandy
• En Route Visit to Elephant Freedom Project, where Kids can Get Close to These Big Giants and spend time with them
• Check-Into The Hotel and Refresh
• Blessings from Kandy Tooth Relic Temple During Theva Time
• Overnight stay in Kandy
• Morning Explore Peradeniya Botanical Garden by a Buggy Cart
• Take a Local Train Ride to Nanu Oya from Peradeniya
An Enjoyable Journey Through Breath-Taking Sceneries
• Evening Experience a High Tea at The Hotel Lawn
• Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya
• Morning Enjoy a Scenic Boat Ride Around Lake Gregory
• Go on a Pony Ride with Kids
• Transfer to Udawalawe
• Check-Into The campsite and Relax
• Overnight stay in Udawalawe
• Morning Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park
• Transfer to Bentota
• Relax By The Beach
• Late Evening Visit to a Sea Turtle Conservation Center where kids would Enjoy Turtle Releasing
• Overnight stay in Bentota
• Airport Transfer
Trail on the ground
Q. Does Sri Lanka have nice resorts which have facilities for kids?
– Yes indeed. Many hotels have facilities curated for Kids. The South Coast is famous for Hotels & Resorts with kid-friendly activities.
Q. Does anyone know about the weather, in early July or the end of august? Is this the rainy season?
– July and August are both West monsoon seasons, with early July being ‘on the edge’ of the inter-monsoon season which is worse. However, these months are best for the East Coast and it’s beautiful.
Q. Is the ETA applicable for Kids?
– Yes it is. For kids, you have to apply separately.
Q. Can Indian Passport Holders get a Visa on Arrival?
– Yes indeed. You can do this on arrival without any hassle.
Q. Is it advisable to swim in the sea with Kids?
– Regarding swimming in the sea, the hotel that you plan to stay in will be in a better position to advise you on the condition of the sea and most hotels have lifeguards to ensure the safety of the visitors to their hotels.
Q. Is it worth going all the way to Pinnawala from Colombo and returning the same day?
– Yes Pinnawala is 2 x 2 hours and for them hopefully worth it. Many Kids enjoy Pinnawala as you get to see lots of Elephants playing and bathing.
Real people, real views
How they experienced it
- Keep your kids in comfortable cotton clothes and shoes – they mustn’t feel the heat much and enjoy their time
- Make sure to always carry water with you. Keep yourselves hydrated whenever possible
- Always keep us informed prior if you require baby seats – so we have time to have them ready in time for the tour
- Carry a few snacks when you’re on the train journey
Help me make the best tour experience
We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference.
We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find your amazing getaway.