Built within the historic Galle Fort in the south of Sri Lanka, Deco on 44 offers you the elegant luxury accommodation within the historic Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Originally built in the 1930’s by a wealthy gem merchant, Deco on 44 has been renovated and decorated preserving its true form and style. Positioned strategically in the heart of Galle’s colonial splendour, this is a great place to explore the surrounding area and the beaches of the southern coast.
There are 5 suites and 3 deluxe rooms in Deco 44 and they are all air-conditioned and have LCD televisions with satellite TV and DVD players.
2 balcony suites, namely ‘Sun’ and ‘Moon’, overlook Lighthouse Street, a famous street within the Fort. These two spacious rooms open out to large private balconies, providing a feeling of intimate luxury. Another suite room named ‘Neptune’ has its own living area and a view of the swimming pool. The room is spacious and secluded to provide a quiet sanctuary. The junior suite ‘Star’ is located at the top-most floor with abundance of space.
The 3 deluxe rooms on the ground floor, Aurora, Triton and Aeolus are situated adjoining the vast swimming pool which is the perfect place to escape for a quiet moment.
- ‘All Day Dining’ restaurant on the ground floor
- Sheesha and Tapas Bar on the roof top terrace
- Swimming Pool
- DVD Collection and Board Games
- Wireless Internet Access in common areas
- Laundry Service
- An exclusive selection of retail outlets
- Concierge Service
- Book Library- A cozy corner where you can enjoy our collection of books
- Writing desk
- Large wardrobe
- Comfortable armchairs
- In-room safe
- Plush bedding with down pillows
- In room dinning and laundry service
- Luxurious en-suite bathrooms with separate rain showers